Explore the country through travel nursing assignments with Coast Medical Service!
Travel nursing assignments are extended assignments, usually 8 to 26 weeks in length, that help fill an ongoing need for facilities. During the length of the assignment, you are temporarily part of the hospital staff
Enjoy the perks of travel nursing:
- Personal adventure – get paid while exploring different parts of the country
- Generous compensation – Coast generally offers the highest rates in the industry
- Professional growth – learn and network with top healthcare professionals
Coast Medical Service has nursing jobs available for all RN specialties including:
- DOU (Definitive Operation Unit)
- ER (Emergency Room Department)
- ICU (Intensive Care Unit)
- L&D (Labor and Delivery)
- M/S (Medical Surgical)
- NICU (Neonatal Intensive Care Unit)
- PP (Post Partum)
- Tele (Telemetry)
- And More!
We are always looking for quality RN’s. If you are interested in learning more about travel nursing opportunities available with Coast Medical Service, we want to talk with you! Please complete and submit our online application HERE or Contact Us and we will get back to you shortly.
Thank you for considering Coast Medical Service. We look forward to hearing from you!!