Per diem nursing is perfect for RN’s who like the adventure of exploring new environments, want to avoid hospital politics, and enjoy the idea of getting paid well to work when and where they want.
Managing staffing for a constantly changing census is a challenge for healthcare facilities. Hospitals rely on Coast Medical Service to supplement their nurse staffing needs on a daily basis. Per diem nurses ensure that hospitals maintain optimal staff for fluctuations in census as well as vacation time and sick calls for staff.
Enjoy the perks of per diem nursing:
- You choose when you work! Enjoy the freedom to select a schedule that meets your needs.
- You decide where to go on your assignments.
- Get paid well for a job well done. Coast generally offers the highest rates in the industry.
- Work alongside top healthcare professionals in prestigious facilities
Most of what you do as a per diem nurse—where you work, when you cover shifts, and how often you do so—is up to you. If you are a qualified nurse who wants freedom and flexibility in your work life, Coast Medical Service per diem nursing opportunities may be right for you.
Coast Medical Service has nursing jobs available for all RN specialties including:
- DOU (Definitive Operation Unit)
- ER (Emergency Room Department)
- ICU (Intensive Care Unit)
- L&D (Labor and Delivery)
- M/S (Medical Surgical)
- NICU (Neonatal Intensive Care Unit)
- PP (Post Partum)
- Tele (Telemetry)
- And More!
We are always looking for quality RN’s. If you are interested in learning more about the per diem nursing opportunities available with Coast Medical Service, we want to talk with you! Please complete and submit our online application HERE or Contact Us and we will get back to you shortly.
Thank you for considering Coast Medical Service. We look forward to hearing from you!!